OVERVIEW & BENEFITS
The Decorative Furnishings Association (DFA) is committed to the health, growth, and future vitality of the interior design industry.
We believe in supporting the trade by bringing together industry partners to share best practices, industry insights and new resources through educational and inspirational presentations from leading experts; inform trade members about the ever-evolving business environment created by technology, changing consumer preferences, and unforeseen events like COVID-19; and educate consumers about the benefits of working with a design professional, and how to access their services.
• DFA site access, including exclusive and complimentary entry to webinars, surveys and results, and featured recognition as a DFA Primary Member
• Free or discounted tickets to semi-annual membership meetings, proving access to industry experts
• Opportunity to network with other members of the luxury design community including top interior designer organizations and industry elites
• Access and discounts to industry events, tradeshows and e-commerce service platforms.
• Digest of industry news delivered regularly to your inbox
• Participation in revolutionary forums targeting best practices, education and industry growth
• Invitations to affiliated organization events sponsored by Luxury Council, NYSID, ASID, AIA, Houzz, 1st Dibs, Home Trust and more
PRICING & APPLICATION
Annual Membership Dues are determined by sales volume in the following classifications:
Corporate Membership: Vendors, Showrooms, Manufacturers
$500/year if revenue is $1-$999,999
$1000/year if revenue is $1,000,000-$2,999,999
$2000/year if revenue is $3mm-$4,999,999
$3000/year if revenue is $5mm+
$3000/year (Discount for DCI Membership)